Contact Us Today:
Catholic Cemetery in Morristown, New Jersey
Holy Rood Cemetery is located on 15 rolling acres. We offer a full selection of beautifully intimate burial options, including mausoleums, in ground plots, and cremation niches that each receive continuous care and maintenance.
Choosing a Sacred Place
When our loved ones die, we take them to a Catholic Cemetery for burial in sacred ground while their bodies await the final resurrection of all the dead; when Our Lord Jesus Christ comes again in glory at the end of time.
- Holy Rood Cemetery in Morristown, New Jersey, is a Catholic cemetery dedicated to the reverential care of the bodies of those who have died, who, even in death, remain part of the Catholic Church.
- Commited to the prepetual care of graves and crypts of those who have been intrusted to us
- We substantiate our role as custodians of historical records, and review methods and technology to assure their preservation
- We will conserve and safeguard the physical artifacts, buildings, and infrastructure of the cemetery, restore and maintain the landscape, and manage the grounds, to celebrate the Catholic and Cultural heritage of those interred here.
- Finally, we will encourage all who visit Holy Rood to prayerfully remember our brothers and sisters in the Catholic tradition
Holy Rood Cemetery
61 Whippany Road
Morristown, NJ 07960-4635